1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Video will not play on one web site

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Poopsi, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Poopsi

Poopsi Thread Starter

I go to Global BC all the time to watch the news. A few weeks ago all of a sudden I could not play the video's anymore. I use Firefox and have the latest version of Java and Flash Player. I re-installed windows a while back and had hoped that it would solve this problem but it did not. I have posted in other groups but never received an answer that worked. I don't understand why suddenly a function doesn't work anymore. I can watch Video's on all other web sites. Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this problem?

2. gurutech

gurutech

First, try IE. If you can't view videos with IE, then chances are the website needs repair.

If it works in IE, then there's some Firefox setting that you need to look at. Can you post the URL to the website? I can look at it (or another member can look) and see if something stands out.

3. Poopsi

Poopsi Thread Starter

4. Poopsi

Poopsi Thread Starter

I forgot to tell you that the website works well on my second Computer using Firefox also

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/700416

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice