1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

video won't convert

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by gurutech, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gurutech

gurutech Thread Starter

I have a bunch of videos that were shot in wmv/avi/mpg format, and I'm in the process of converting them all to mp4 format with Handbrake, but I'm having a problem with one video in particular. I can play the video just fine with WMP, but Handbrake says the video is corrupted or in some format that it doesn't support.

Are there any tools available that can either "fix" the file, or that will convert it to mp4 format?

2. etaf

etaf Wayne Moderator

3. greenstone9331

greenstone9331

You want bundle all of your video into a mp4 file , try this video converter . It works well for me as the same job.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1058964