1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by NeedHelp00000, Nov 2, 2019.

1. NeedHelp00000

NeedHelp00000 Thread Starter

Hello, I have been repeatedly encountering the blue screen of death with the VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code and I don't know how to fix it (atikmpag.sys). What should I do to fix this? I have updated all of my drivers, should I consider re-installing my other driver? (Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000) I haven't tried it yet because I'm afraid that it would worsen the problem. What should I do?

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    What is the exact brand and model of the computer and which OS are you using?

atixxxxxxx.sys is an ATI driver file. So I would guess this is a laptop with two video chipsets (Intel and ATI).

Also, assuming that this is a laptop, ALL of the drivers should be directly available from the manufacturers support page.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1235118

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice