Videos playing at higher than normal pitch

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Banquo

I have a few movies on my PC. Most of them play normally, but a few play at a higher pitch than they are supposed to. Oddly, they aren't playing too fast, although the pitch is high. I am very confused :confused:. I have tried the movies in different media players with the same result.

Hard to say anything without knowing your OS or WMP, but I think that codec is the problem. Try to re-install your codec installation package.
...or it's just the movies..

Banquo

my apologies. I have windows xp pro SP3. and use VLC tp play my movies. i have the latest codecs for .avi files, so not sure if its the codecs

If the rest of the movies works fine and these few movies does the same thing with all players, the problem must be in movies. Are all your movies in same format, I mean working ones and with bad pitch?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online