1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

View Contacts who are online

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by sasnak, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sasnak

sasnak Thread Starter

I am trying to restore the Online contacts in OE Contacts list. I went to "help" and clicked on "sorting".
    It said "In Outlook Express, on the Contacts menu, click "Sort by Status" ( this is what I cannot locate). Online contacts (green contacts) move to the top of the Contacts list, followed by those who are offline (red icons), and finally by regular Address Book contacts (yellow icons).
    I have clicked on everything in OE and cannot find the Contacts menu and Sort by Status. When I click on the Contacts word in the list in the lower left hand screen corner all I get is a "New Contact" box.
    Can anyone tell me where this Contact menu is?
    Thanks
    Steve

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/646041

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice