View in Outlook Express 6

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Itinerant

Hi First Post! Any ideas please abouit how to restore or repair the View function in OE 6 I have tried ussing View- Current View- Define-Customise also View-Layout & checking & Unchecking View Bar I've ussed repair IE6 option & uninstalled & re-installed OE6 I use MS Win ME & recently switched to Broadband Any help welcome -itinerant

Del

If you have Win ME and it was working ok before, you can go to Start > Accessories > System Tools and click on System Restore.
You'll hit Next and get a Calander. If you have a Bold Date on the left when it was working ok, click on it, then click on the time on the right. Then just keep hitting Next. It will restore your computer to that date and time and probably will fix the problem.
You don't want to go back very far. I usually won't go back more than a week.

I am unable to understand your problem. Can you please clarify it?

If possible, can you attach screen shots? To Take Screen Shots, press the print screen button, go to paint and paste. Then save it as JPG files and post it here.

Itinerant

Dear abvavguser
So sorry I haave managed to do a screen shot but have only been able to paste it into Word- I can't find out how to send it to the Forum as I have no e-mail address for you. I could send it 'to Mail Client' or as an attachment. Basically my problem is that 'Views' is blank so I cannot set up the option of having my read mail hidden etc. It's not life threatening but irritating! Thanks Itinerant

Del

Did you try the system restore?
If won't find the problem, but many times will fix it, which is what you are trying to do>

You can attach a picture to a post like the way I have attached here. Just look below the area where you type. You will see a browse button. Have a look at the picture.

Attachments

I can't see any attached picture here!! :(. Try it again.

Just below the box where you type your post, there is a Command Button with the words "Browse" on it. Click on it and select the screen shot picture file.

Itinerant

Sorry to be a pain! I found the attachment & browse options on the posting form but I only have the screen shot as a Word document I do not have jpg files! Sorry! When I go to it on the Browse option it offers me 'open' but not anything else. I could send it as an attachment or ‘to mail client’ from Word if I had an e-mail address for the forum. Itinerant

Open the word file, get the picture on screen and press "Print Screen"!! Go to paint, paste, save and attach it here!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online