View settings

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cutenik

In any Windows OS, where are the settings for 'folder view settings' stored?
I run CCleaner regularly and I do not know which item to uncheck so that my 'View settings' are not erased.
Kindly help me.

If you open Explorer,
They are under tools,
Folder options,
View

Also in CCleaner under the Advanced option, it is second to the bottom. Un-check Customer Files and Folders this should keep CCleaner from removing the settings you have.

cutenik

Thanks. But that option is already unchecked. Seems there is something else that gets cleaned up and destroys my View settings.
Any idea?

Don't let CCleaner modify your registry. Your registry doesn't need cleaning up. And the speedup obtained is miniscule. Weigh that against a corrupted registry which can destroy windows.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online