Viewing Folders

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Overwhelmed

Wondering if can help me out with an annoying problem. When I open My Documents, or any folder I set it to view as a web page and arrange icons by type, but when I close out of it and open it up again the settings have changed and the icons are all scrambled and it is not viewed as a web page.
Thanks.
P.S. I should add that i have Win98. I went to folder options>View> and checked the box in front of Remember each Folders Viewing Setting but still does'nt work

I have just tried this on my Win98 system and had no problem. Stupid question - did you click "Apply" - "OK" after you made the changes?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online