Viewsonic hell

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

brite750

My daughter's AOC monitor died, boo hoo, it was 6 years old so it was bound to happen. O.K., I buy a spanking new Optiquest Q75 plug it in, load the drivers and voila, it totally screws up her pc, I mean the screen was distorted like i never seen before in my life. It was like 2 giant magnets were going up and down the sides of the monitor. I brought the monitor up to my pc, it worked fine...those dam drivers screwed up her entire operating system, I could no get them off her pc so I reformatted her HD, 4 hours and many grey hairs later, (I mean if I still had hair that is), she has a new monitor. Imagine me thinking I was just going to plug it in.

Brite
Hummm... seems you ran into imcompatable drivers! Had that happen on my matrox Etv video card and really had a ball straighting it out! I didn't have to reformat though!

Dave

brite750

The monitor doesn't even need the dam drivers, win98se assigns drivers that work just fine. That's the last time I follow directions.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online