1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Viewsonic WMG120 / WMA100 Adapter

Discussion in 'Networking' started by coverdac, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. coverdac

coverdac Thread Starter

I'm having trouble getting my WMG120 gateway to be seen by the adapter. I can connect through the gateway to hit the internet and the gateway pushes out an IP for the Adapter, but the adapter only picks up my laptop and my server. I tired Viewsonic tech support and the 3 people that I talked to had less knowledge about these devices then I did. I was just hoping maybe someone has one or knows a bit about them and can help me. I have reset the gateway back to factory default and reconnected 5 times now.

Cheers.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/500420

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice