1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Village.photos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Palustris, Aug 11, 2017 at 10:15 AM.

Advertisement
  1. Palustris

Palustris Thread Starter

Not sure if this is the correct Forum for this, but here goes.
    Using this as an online storage facility etc instead of Photobucket. However it seems to save my images in a random order and despite doing what their FAQ's say I cannot get the images in the correct order. It matters when the images are supposed to tell a story type of thing.
    Anyone know how to get the images saved correctly or altered in the site afterwards?
    TIA

2. Sponsor

3. plodr

plodr Liz

Contact support
    http://village.photos/help.aspx
    scroll down to the bottom and click on Contact Us which will bring up your email program.
    [email protected]

Perhaps there is no way to rearrange.

I've stored images at several places and could only rename, resize, remove. The names I chose put the images in the orser I wanted.

Perhaps the photo you want first, you can name 001 followed by a description. The next would be 002 and so on.
    Don't use just 1 because 1, 10, 11 12, ...19 will all appear before image #2.

4. Palustris

Palustris Thread Starter

Thanks. Will try renumbering them on my PC and re-sending them.

5. Palustris

Palustris Thread Starter

The Contact Them thing does not work either as far as I can see.

6. plodr

plodr Liz

7. Palustris

Palustris Thread Starter

8. plodr

plodr Liz

You're welcome. Please let us know what they say in response to your question. That way, any others who might use the village photo site, will see if this is doable.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1194532