Virgin Media PC Guard

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Triode Pentode

Hi, Wonder if anyone can help..?
I am going over to VM bb and query their PC Guard, I use Firefox and Thunderbird and wondered if PC Guard works with this E-mail/browser, no mention that I can see in it's FAQ, I don't use Internet Exploder (as I call it).

Pretty sure I haven't come across this software before, any clue on it's rating, good, bad or indifferent for example or would you stick to the 'usual', Kaspersky, AVG for example - just trying to get some idea of it's performance, I'm on Xp pro - "thanks"..

Dave

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online