1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Virtual drive screwing up

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by /\/\r.Abdul, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /\/\r.Abdul

/\/\r.Abdul Thread Starter

hi i installed a clone cd virtual drive which came to suck and when i uninstalled clone cd it stay i have uninstalled it through device manger but on restart it pops back up its reall gay.
    i dont know if i am i the the right forum
    please help?

2. ukantcme

ukantcme

mmmm., you may have to get a third party uninstaller like (Advanced Uninstaller Pro) that normally lets you go above and beyond the installation process. other than that i am not sure, it is probably sticking around in your registry and may have to physically delete them. on a side note try getting a copy of Daemon Tools, far as i am concerned the best!

3. /\/\r.Abdul

/\/\r.Abdul Thread Starter

thanks for your reply, but do u know where i can get that advnaced uninstaller pro?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/276762

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice