virtual graphic card

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

momtaz

Hello Tech guys,

was using a PC desktop HP since Jan 2008, changed graphic card once in 2010,
and the second time in the last week, but was not working as before,
however again yesterday and today, the technicien told me that there is a trouble in the slot of the card on the mainboard, there for the last opton was to connect directly from the mainboard output connector,
but there are many features are not properly displayed,
I still need to use this PC for few weeks to arrange and back up all my data then buy a new machine and throw away this current old PC,

I really wanted to know if any software (virtual graphic card) to be installed with out a physical card to be installed on mainboard (as in my case) in order to display the graphics properly just for temporary period of time,
any suggestion will be highly appreciated,

Regards

Oddba11

Jim
No. Hardware is required to supply video to the monitor. There should be no problem using the onboard video chipset. There may be some limitations based on the chipset, but normal daily activities (ie: web browsing, email, office apps, etc.) should all function fine.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online