1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Virtual keyboard issue

Discussion in 'Android Phones and Tablets' started by cahallyburton, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cahallyburton

cahallyburton Thread Starter

Is there a setting or an app that will let me decrease the sensitivity of a Droid (or even iPhone) touchscreen or virtual keyboard? I have impaired motor skills due to Cerebral Palsy; it's time for a smartphone upgrade and the better ones today have touchscreens. I do have an iPad, and seem to manage it ok.

2. spatha

spatha

It depends on the phone model. I've never used an iPhone, but I've used android phones and tables that let you adjust the sensativity. My current phone doesn't, so it's only specific models.

3. cahallyburton

cahallyburton Thread Starter

Thanks. Do you know if either the RAZR or Rezound have this capability?

4. spatha

spatha

I've never used either personally.

5. Courtneyc

Courtneyc

Don't know about the Rezound, but the RAZR (or RAZR Maxx) do not.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1054527