Virtual Machine

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

derickkoeg

Hi there. Stumbling upon this website I saw the line "There is no such thing as a stupid question". So here it goes.

First let me describe my situation. I want to be able to have a virtual machine running on a cloud (don't know if that is the correct description) and connected to the internet 24/7. But this must be a cloud based (again don't know if this is the correct description) internet as well as our internet is on and off the whole time because of my country's limitations. So is this possible?

Sure. Web hosting sites have bazillions of these running 24/7/365 across the planet and available for rent.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online