Virtual Private Server...should I???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cardfan

I'm currently looking for a new web host provider and ran into Global Servers, this provider uses virtual servers for web and email hosting. My question is, if anyone here uses a service similar, is it easy to use? is it reliable(especially email) or should I stick with a normal web hosting company. My current problem is our office sends cad files which can be quite large, many providers limit email size and/or attachment sizes so my options have been limited. I have thought about using an ftp server but the people have been using email to send contracts and cad files and would resist change. So changing the way things are done is not an option at the moment. Any help or guidence would be appreciated, I've spent 6 straight hours today looking at providers and they all claim the same things...but do they...I don't have the time to find out that they don't. I need one that delivers on promises and is reliable.

Thanks
ST

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online