1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Virtumonde Virus/malware.

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by overtaken, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. overtaken

overtaken Thread Starter

Hiya and thanks in advance. This computer is used by both myself and my son, recently i found that when doing a search with google i would be redirected to an unsolicited site i then downloaded Spybot [email protected] and was made aware of an infection namely Virtumonde. I have subsequently also D/L spywareblaster and zoned out. I have included both the logs from an anti-virus scan as well as the hijackthis log. Any help or advice (hopefully dumbed down and made idiot-proof.) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/757381

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice