1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

virus? class files moved to destktop

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by dnash63, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dnash63

dnash63 Thread Starter

Hello,
    I do not know if i am in the right place, because I really do not know what is going on. I am on my sons page on the computer and he had the wiseconvet on his browser. I went to setting and then I disabled it. My problem is, it looks like all of the "class files" have been moved to the desktop. Under properties for these files it says it is a system file. I have no clue as to what has happened and what to do. Please help. I have attached my hijackthis file. Thanks
    Dnash.

Attached Files:

2. dnash63

dnash63 Thread Starter

Also, under start up a program was trying to download and open each time he come on his page. I disabled this under start up. It is called: installer_ terraria, _1_1_2_English, there are 2 of these.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1087851

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice