1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Virus destroying pc

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by SgtMassacre, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SgtMassacre

SgtMassacre Thread Starter

Hello i need your help, my PC has gone on the Fritz because of some sort of Virus, I do not know what this virus is but its stopping me from Installing new software such as Avast and game creation engine that I use, also Blocks use of Safe Mode and it just reboots itself when Safe Mode is selected, Shuts down any Installation of anything, contiously trys to run programs that dont exist then instantly closes them down with a mass of end program now windows, Blocks the use of Task Manager saying that The Administrator has dissallowed the use of the Task Manager (problem there is I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR)

I am getting extremely stressed and dont know what i can do as i cannot afford to pay for any service at a PC Repair shop and I no longer have the system OS Disc that ive installed on the PC.

Please help me

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915508

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice