1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

virus help

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by red_dragon1, Sep 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red_dragon1

red_dragon1 Thread Starter

hi, I want to know if there is a new virus, because I think my computer has a virus.
    When I'm connected, suddenly I saw the message of the norton mail virus serch, ( is the message that show up when you are sending an e-mail), but the problem is that anyone has send an e-mail.

I want to know how to solve my problem please.

I have installed Norton 2003, but I just got the new version 2004, but I dont know if I have to unistall the 2003 and install the 2004, or that doesn't matter.

I didn't installed because I dont Know if the computer have a virus.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

2. dai

dai

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/272658

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice