1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Virus needs to be removed, but logging in to do so cant be done

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by rayderz, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rayderz

rayderz Thread Starter

I've been desperate for a job after quitting to go back to school. So, while browsing jobs online i saw a certain link on a very trusted website. I had a feeling it wasnt as legit as it claimed to be, but being so desperate, i tried it anyway. I was asked to download tons of stuff. The next day my conputer said it was infected by different viruses i think 37 in all. I knew i needed to buy some protection, but now i cant log on to my computerto actually remove the virus. What happens is on a normal day it loads up then gets to the user slection screen. I can log on and go about my business. Now, it gos to the user screen, the fonts and icons are larger than normal, and only has one selection of the users, and that has no picture, just a blue square, and below it it says other user. It asks for a user name and password ill try different combos for this and it says specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted. I need to know what to do about this, and then what type of virus protection to get. I probably WONT see be able to see answers on here so please email your help to [email protected] any suggstions are welcome please and thank you

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/969898

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice