Virus!!! Please help!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mr. Tech

Help me please!!! :( Today I started up my computer and I got I message in a little gray box saying, "I think something's wrong. Don't you think so?" I clicked no, and it disappeared. I restarted my computer, got the same message, but clicked yes this time. It said, "Ha, you're smarter than I thought." I am absolutely certain it's some virus, and if someone could please tell me what's going on, and what to do, it will be HUGELY appreciated!!!! :(

try symantec.com and run your pc through their free virus scanners. If they detect anything they will guide you on how to get rid of it.

Howdy Mr. Tech...

Go here Hyjackthis, and download and install Hyjackthis, open the program and click on Scan, once the scan completes, click on Save log, then open the log and copy, and paste the contents back here...

It does look like you have some spyware, or a virus...

Asb suggested above, do an online virus scan. The one Rockinmale put in his reply is very good. If this does not remove it download Spybot from the link below. Be sure to get the updates before scanning. This should remove almost all spyware you may have.

http://security.kolla.de/

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online