Virus Scanning Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cheryl

I just updated my McAffee Virus Scanning software. I check for updates often and scan about once a week. After reviewing other threads - I see that you suggest scanning attachments in OE before opening.

How can I scan the questioned attachment while in OE? How do I single out the single attachment?

Please let me know the steps.

Thank you.

Spu

Hello (again :) ). If McAffee is anything like Nortons you should be able to tell it your email addresses and it will scan them emails before they enter your computer. There should be an automatic feature to it so it will find your email addresses and configures itself to scan them. You might have to enter the McAffee program and tell it to do this.

Once again, i hope this helps,

Spu

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online