virus

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

collins33

about a week ago I had a virus called Win-Trojan/Xema.variant
It affect my quickbooks program
I ran Loaris Trojan Remover and it said it removed it. I restarted and reran Loaris and it said my anti virus had been hijacked. I immediately that program from my computer. Now I have installed microsoft essentials and AVG...neither of which show a virus on my machine. But weird things keep happening. I have a payclock on my system which will not connect anymore. I cannot open the program. And when I turn on my computer I get this message....SQL writer..sqldumper library failed initialization. Your installation is either corrupt or has been tampered with. Please uninstall then re-run setup to correct this.

So not sure if I still have a virus...or what the sql even is....

HELP PLEASE!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online