1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

virus

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by frankjohn, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankjohn

frankjohn Thread Starter

The best way i can explain the question i have. I had a friends lap top that had a blaster worm on it. I got rid of the worm and loaded Norton that he bought. I used the laptop at my place and ran it for 48 hrs . It was hooked up to the internet at this time.My question is would it be possible the infection came from his system at his office.. He is connected to a office server with 1 other PC connected.When i returned it to him at his office to check out Norton appeared saying it has blocked [intruder].When i ran it at my place i never got any message from Norton. If you have input on my issue please post Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/914058

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice