Viruses Found - Please Help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

leondela

my avg antivirus/antispyware found these files in a routine scan:
c:\SDFix\apps\legacy.txt
backdoor.hupigon
c:\SDFix\apps\svc.txt
backdoor.hupigon
c:\SDFix-troubleshooter\apps\legacy.txt
backdoor.hupigon
c:\SDFix-troubleshooter\apps\svc.txt
backdoor.hupigon

i thought i was smart to put the first one in the virus vault but i don't know if i should have. please help. how do i properly get theses files off of my computer?

attached are the screenshots of the scan results

Attachments

leondela

is there a particular reason why no one is helping me with this problem?

cybertech

Retired Moderator
I am going to close all of your duplicate posts.
I will assist you here: http://forums.techguy.org/malware-removal-hijackthis-logs/696874-viruses-found.html

You should read the TSG Rules
Category I Offenses
Minor and Sometimes Unintentional Annoyances

Multiple Postings - It is simply not acceptable to post your question more than once, or to post it in more than one forum. Choose the forum that your question or post best fits in, and place it there and only there. If, after posting, you feel it should be in another forum, use the "Report Thread" button at the bottom of the post and we'll move it. We also reserve the right to move posts to other forums and delete duplicates.

You should also read: Posting for help read first

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online