1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Visitors Design Page, Help ! ! !

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by Spu, Jan 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spu

Spu Thread Starter

Does anybody know how to do this? (Either tell me to do it or get payed £££)

I want to allow my visitors to create a design which they can then place on our product, an example of this is designing a T-shirt (this is not our product though). I have already designed the site that lets them upload an image into a database (Access) with their unique ID number. The designing page must 'import' this image's URL from the database, allow it to be resized (both width and height independently) rotated, and moved. Also text needs to be inserted and the same actions need to be applied (resize, rotate and move), plus, it would be nice, to let the visitors choose which font. The image needs to be underneath a 'mask' so the visitor can see what the image their working on looks like on the product(There needs to be 3 different masks at present, and there will be an additional 2 soon. When our new products come along, they need to be simply added to the different masks). After the design has been completed, the completed image needs to be sent back to the database, and the ID number which the page received at the start needs to be paged onto the next page.

I don't mind its done, Flash, ASP, whatever else, as long as it can be done ASAP! We are using ASP/VBscript and an Access d/b.

Either respond here or at [email protected]

Thanks for your help!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/66756

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice