Vista,all you wanted to know.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rexgrant

Hi
If you need to find out "HOW TO DO IT IN VISTA" type Tim Sneath Microsoft into your browser or use the link to just one of the many helpfull posts by Tim.
http://blogsmsdn.com/tims/default.aspx
Sorry I dont seem to be able to get the links to work,If some one with more knowlage than me could fix the link. It will be very usefull to new vista uses.((type Tim Sneath blog into vista scroll down to Kurt Shintaku's were you will find the link I gave.
Regards
Rex.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts