Vista and limited internet connection

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

inopdex

Hello, I have a brand new HP Notebook with Vista Home Premium which will only allow limited connection to the internet. I can get Google, and any google associated pages but I cannot get to any other web pages except a limited range of HP pages. I need to download Vista compatible drivers for printers etc, but can't from MS or HP! Has anyone had this problem yet?

Sounds like a firewall problem. What third party firewall is installed?

inopdex

No other software installed. Just Vista. Notebook came with Norton, but I have uninstalled that.

inopdex

Thanks JMWills, problem was my network hub. Not vista compatible. Thanks for responding anyway.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online