1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Vista and tablet problems

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Missie, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Missie

Missie Thread Starter

I recently had to replace my laptop that had XP, and I was unable to get one without Vista. I'm really disliking vista by this point. My Wacom Intuos3 tablet, which worked fine with XP, is having trouble with Vista. The cursor shakes all over the place, which is infuriating, as anyone who draws can imagine.

I've tried disabling the Vista tablet service (still shakes), tried updating the Wacom driver (still shakes). I tried something else but I don't remember what it was, in any event, it still shakes. Is there anything I'm missing that might fix it? It's really driving me crazy. I miss being able to use my tablet. :(

2. TopgunZX

TopgunZX

Hello. If i were you i would contact your PC manufacturer, or call up Microsoft to figure out whats going on. Best of luck -TopgunZX

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/698462

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice