Vista and tablet problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Missie

I recently had to replace my laptop that had XP, and I was unable to get one without Vista. I'm really disliking vista by this point. My Wacom Intuos3 tablet, which worked fine with XP, is having trouble with Vista. The cursor shakes all over the place, which is infuriating, as anyone who draws can imagine.

I've tried disabling the Vista tablet service (still shakes), tried updating the Wacom driver (still shakes). I tried something else but I don't remember what it was, in any event, it still shakes. Is there anything I'm missing that might fix it? It's really driving me crazy. I miss being able to use my tablet. :(

Hello. If i were you i would contact your PC manufacturer, or call up Microsoft to figure out whats going on. Best of luck -TopgunZX

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online