Vista BSOD crash on shutdown or reboot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jack_Lametta

Hi there,
I'm new here, and I hope you would help me!

Vista Basic is bsod-ing at the final stage of shutdown and thus restarting my PC.

The error message is:

STOP 0x000000f4 (0x00000003 parameters parameters parameters)

I've seen other topics on this site but their problems are different from mine :(
I've tried to use WinDbg and it seems is explorer.exe the cause of all this problem.

Thanks for the answers!

Jack_Lametta

Another question...
It's a lil' bit of time that My anti-virus Avast found a rootkit "jrzflg.sys" in the folder of drivers in system32
I tried to delete it, but it stands there!

Does it need to be deleted?

Another question...
It's a lil' bit of time that My anti-virus Avast found a rootkit "jrzflg.sys" in the folder of drivers in system32
I tried to delete it, but it stands there!

Does it need to be deleted?

I'd ask to be moved to the Malware Removal & HJT forum. The fact that you have an active rootkit can cause many problems, including the one you are experiencing.

I am not a malware removal expert. Please click on "Report" and ask to be moved to the Malware Removal forums and be patient, they are quite busy.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online