1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Vista Business vs. Vista Ultimate

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Couriant, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor Thread Starter

First Name:
    James
    What is the difference between the two? I was expecting my school, which is part of MSDNAA, to be getting Vista Ultimate for us students, but we got Business Edition instead.

2. Crusnik

Crusnik

3. Cheeseball81

Cheeseball81 Retired Moderator

Ultimate is almost like a combo of Premium and Business combined. It's the most complete edition.
    Something that Ultimate has that Business does not is Windows Media Center. And I believe Ultimate has BitLocker Drive Encryption too.
    Regardless, both appeal to business desktops and mobile PCs. They have the ability to connect to other networks or your own business PC.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/540515

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice