Vista Business vs. Vista Ultimate

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
What is the difference between the two? I was expecting my school, which is part of MSDNAA, to be getting Vista Ultimate for us students, but we got Business Edition instead.

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
Ultimate is almost like a combo of Premium and Business combined. It's the most complete edition.
Something that Ultimate has that Business does not is Windows Media Center. And I believe Ultimate has BitLocker Drive Encryption too.
Regardless, both appeal to business desktops and mobile PCs. They have the ability to connect to other networks or your own business PC.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online