Vista - IE 9 - Facebook issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ColleenA

Hi

Hope you can help

I am running Vista. Just upgraded to IE 9. Most programs work but not so much the Facebook games only have the screen appears. I would like to go back to my old IE. I went remove programs but I don't see any IE in there, should I be looking else where

I find IE9's compatible view really helpful, and seems to be backward compatible with IE7.

Give Firefox or Chrome or Opera a shot, maybe you'll like them,

To remove IE9 go to Windows Update and select View update history.Then select Installed Updates. Search for IE9 update and remove it

btop

To remove IE9 go to Windows Update and select View update history.Then select Installed Updates. Search for IE9 update and remove it
IE9 is the most standards-compliant browser currently in existence. I wouldn't recommend removing it. Just use compatibility mode or another browser for troublesome websites.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts