Vista Incompatibility...instal Vista Transform Pack for XP and wait 1 year.....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

paulb100

Vista Incompatibility...instal Vista Transform Pack for XP and wait 1 year for
Vista itself to get sorted properley with driver issues...

I installed Vista the other day and...
My Sempron Mobile PowerNow driver wouldnt work (leaving the fan 24/7)
Nero wouldnt work
My Anti-virus wouldnt work
WinAVI wouldnt work
and this is on an OFFICIAL RE-LEASE..!!!!

The very next day I it and Re-Installed XP with Vista Transformation pack 6.0 and it
honestly was better than vista itself (in terms of looks etc, sidebar, tooltip windows, these
weren't on my Windows Vista)...the good thing about it (obviously) is that it was just XP re-skinned so everything worked on it.............

Just like ALL Microsoft Windows Before, (even though they have been vigoursly tested)
they ALL started out with issues......
look at XP...the Blaster Worm etc.etc.. then updates & service packs..... (say no more)

Wait another 6-12 months for millions of people to complain about thier issues and Microsoft
to fix em with updates...by then there wil probs be a Service Pack....
THEN get/install it..........(y) (y)

I never understand why people need to rush and install the latest O/S assoon as it is released.

The reason, as you can see, is above.

I'd rather wait a minimum of 12 months before all the initial bugs are found, patches are released etc etc...

Just seems too much of a headache, as well highlighted here if it all goes pear-shaped!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts