1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Vista Memorized Password for Network Location

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by bryantms, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bryantms

bryantms Thread Starter

I had Vista memorize a password for a Network location, our school's software repository. It is how we connect to the school network in order to print and download/install necessary course software. The problem is that my school recently made me change my password and Vista is still using the old one. I have no opportunity to put in another one or even change the current password. It simply says access denied and closes the window. Anyone know how I can delete or change the current saved information?

2. TheOutcaste

TheOutcaste

Control Panel | User Accounts
    Click Manage your network passwords
    You should see a list of websites and computers for which Vista has stored passwords. Highlight the one you want to change and click Edit...

Jerry

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/697362

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice