1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Vista missing stuff?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Julian Price, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Julian Price

Julian Price Thread Starter

when i saw vista on DL.tv (a tech podcast) they had diffent arroe (glass) themes and lots of shinie stuff. on the vista im useing right now (Beta 2 Build 5384) i cant find any of this stuff. am i not looking in the right spot or just dont have it and if its that where can i get it?

Thanks

2. TechB

TechB

I don't think the Radeon 9250 supports Aero Glass.

3. Julian Price

Julian Price Thread Starter

I dont see why it wouldent. it can play all new games includeing 3d games and anything that requers alot of video prossing power

4. StumpedTechy

StumpedTechy

I have to say though getting a bunch of themes I am sure will probably be some kind of add on theme pack or just not realeased with the beta. Who cares about a few colors and icons settings when there are many bigger functionality probelms to fry before it goes live?

5. TechB

TechB

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/485903

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice