Vista Retires in 2009? Hello Windows 7

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lexonex

Gates sees next Windows "sometime" in next year

GATES

Give me a Vista 64 bit Fricking Break!...........I'll buy a Mac Pro before ANOTHER Windows Operating System!

Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit
I.E. 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Gateway FX510S
Intel® Pentium® D 950 CPU 3.40GHz
800 MHz FSB, 2x2MB cache non-HT EM64T
Intel (Watsonville 2) 975x Motherboard
BIOS WT97510J.15A.2039.2006.0825.0358
600-Watt power supply
4093 MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS Graphics Card

(Sound)
Yamaha RX-V361 AV Receiver
JBL Cinema Sound Speakers CS480
SigmaTel High Definition Auto CODEC for 64bit Windows
Driver Version 6.10.5405.0

I saw that article. Considering the time it takes to roll out a new OS and the fact that the information about this is found nowhere but in that one quote from Bill, I think it was a mistake on his part. He must have been answering some other question. It's just not possible.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I'll buy a Mac Pro before ANOTHER Windows Operating System!
Why don't you do it now and get rig of your Windows boxes. Then we would not have to keep hearing how you dislike Windows!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts