1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Vista shuts down uncommanded

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Rayhawqa, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rayhawqa

Rayhawqa Thread Starter

My Dad is here on vacation and tells me that sometimes while he's on the internet, browsing or typing an email, his computer suddenly says it's shutting down. I don't have physical access to this pc so will have to put things like hijackthis on a disk for him to install and run when he gets home if need be. Anyone have any ideas? It's a fairly new pc with Vista factory installed and no upgrades that I'm aware of.
    Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/591978

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice