1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Vista to XP

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by glowman, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glowman

glowman Thread Starter

Hi,
    I purchased a new dell E520 PC It had vista loaded when it came,
    I want to use XP Home. I found out I could of had it come with XP on it
    but I didn't see that part on the order form, dell don't want know only they would supply the XP Home Big deal/
    I have found a new XP Home program which is on its way to me,
    How big would this job for me to tackle or would it be better left to an expert.
    I am a Intermediate with computers .

2. TravisXP

TravisXP Banned

When you get the cd and when u put iy in your computer.. it might say "You have a latest version of windows" and might not let you... you might however put the cd in.. restart the computer. and when some says the pop-up "press any key to boot for cd..." do it and reformat everything.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/589900

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice