Vista to XP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

glowman

Hi,
I purchased a new dell E520 PC It had vista loaded when it came,
I want to use XP Home. I found out I could of had it come with XP on it
but I didn't see that part on the order form, dell don't want know only they would supply the XP Home Big deal/
I have found a new XP Home program which is on its way to me,
How big would this job for me to tackle or would it be better left to an expert.
I am a Intermediate with computers .

TravisXP

Banned
When you get the cd and when u put iy in your computer.. it might say "You have a latest version of windows" and might not let you... you might however put the cd in.. restart the computer. and when some says the pop-up "press any key to boot for cd..." do it and reformat everything.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts