Vista Ultimate Problems on Ferrari 4005WLMi

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

weisshd

Hello, recently upgraded my 4005WLMi to Ultimate with SP1, genuine, activated, all good. HOWEVER, after the upgrade I noticed there was a problem with the keyboard, mouse, and battery. The computer will only run if plugged in and its status is always at 0% and charging. The mouse barely works and the keyboard is intermittent, however when I start in safe mode the mouse and keyboard are fine which lend me to believe that there is a process interrupting them? Is there any battery software that can diagnose my problem? I have always updated the BIOS to the new vista bios 27A3 i think? I could really use some help here because its for sale on eBay! Thanks!

I should also note that it does not shut down when commanded.

Harry D. Weiss

Your description indicates driver issues.

Have you located and loaded Vista drivers for the laptop? (Audio/Video/Motherboard Chipset)
Are there any Vista drivers released for that model?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online