1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Vista Updates Not Configuring Correctly

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by RonB21, Oct 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RonB21

RonB21 Thread Starter

Here is what is going on:I am running a triple boot system and have just completed installing XP, all updates, and applications. Now I am in the midst of getting Vista Ultimate installed but initally was getting a Code 52 error, when I installed Office 2007 the error disappeared and I was able to update Vista and Office with the exception of these three update which would initally say they were downloaded and installed and then on the reboot configuring after rebooting it would say that these updates were not configured properly and would revert them. I have tried to download them earliest to lastest still same problem occuring. Have deleted all temp files and cookies still nothing.

These are the three update that will not configure correctly.

A software update is available for the Windows Vista installation components
    A June 2008 update is available for the Windows Vista Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP)
    An October 2008 update is available for the Windows Vista Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/867440

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice