VISTA vs. FFXI

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Tarubug

:mad: PLEASE HELP!
Ok so my old computer crashed so I bought a new one with Vista. Now I can not run Final Fantasy XI anymore. It will not let me open the play online viewer. It says Error 20008003 and displays the message, Can not run on this operating system. Now other people have gotten the game to work using vista only I can not. I have the Vana'deil collection set. I have tried running it in administration mode... I have tried installing each file one at a time. Still no luck. I am running out of Ideas. Has anyone had these same problems. And if so did you get it to work. I would really appreciate any information that you can tell me. Thank you so much!

I don't use Vista nor play that game but I would think that the game is not compatible with Vista as it is new. Check to see if there is a compatability mode as there is in XP.

no i would go more for the game it self it might be damaged or corrupted u should try installing it on another computer to se if it runs

Square Enix said before vista came out there there are some compatablility issues with the game and the Play Online viewer would not come up because of it. You either have to a) wait until SE releases a compatible version b) pray that in the next update it become compatible or c) find a new game to play that is compatible with vista.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online