1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Vista $

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by keltix, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. keltix

keltix Thread Starter

How much will it cost?

I mean like how much?
    an expected average like more than $300
    or less than $500 or what?

2. Eriksrocks

Eriksrocks

I think Ultimate will be around $450, but I don't think that any prices have been officially announced yet. :)

3. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Any prices you hear now are just speculation, because as correctly pointed out, they haven't been announced.

4. StumpedTechy

StumpedTechy

I am guessing you can fairly safely assume starting price for the least functional version of the different types of this OS will be around 199$ and the other versions will increment up from there. How much it will increment... I can't begin to guess.

This would be for a retail non upgrade kit and you'll probably get a little price cut for an upgrade.

5. uhaligani

uhaligani Guest

I think thats a really wild guess Erik, but if you are even close, then the better option will be to buy a new computer with the OEM preinstalled!

6. Eriksrocks

Eriksrocks

:p

And actually it's not my guess. I heard it from somewhere around the forum, that it could be as high as $450. I should have mentioned that.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/482781

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice