visual problems "tie dye" appearance?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Nissi

ive tried everything i know to do, including un-installing a few that i thought might be the problem

when i play any kind of video file, from web, on a dvd or anything. i get some sort of tie dyed looking play, looks like the brightness is just way out of wack but adjusting in the media player doesnt correct it any

here are a list of the media players i have:

windows media 11
quick time 7.1.3
Divx Player
Abit Siluro DvD 4
Nero Showtime (version 7 i think)

the Quick time seems to play stuff ok when the file is in that format, all others seem to be messed up, i would have to guess that its the Abit DvD 4 or Nero Showtime causing the problems but im not sure

thanks for any help you could give me
TM

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online