Visual studio 2015

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Seriphrim

so i have an Asus ROG Laptop with an Nvidia GTX 670MX in it. i want to use this for gaming however im having trouble downloading Visual studio 2015. when i download it and run it x64 (my system is x64 however i also tried 86) i get a weird error. when i run a game through steam it downloads visual studio for me. however when i try to run the game i get a missing dll error. "the program cant start because api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing" i had to replace the hard drive recently and have windows 8.1 on this laptop. any advice on why i cant get visual studio to run properly?

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 16335 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670MX, -1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 297 GB (243 GB Free); D: 930 GB (929 GB Free);
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., G75VX
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts