Visual Studio .Net and Server

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Green_punk

Hello all,

I have windows 2000 professional and have been trying to install Visual Studio 2003 .NET. The setup is in stages, im on the installation of the prerequisites. The problem is that setup runtime files, microsoft framework and another one, hang on installation. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Also,

I need some advise on a server to use, so i can view asp pages on my laptop. I will need to use ASP files, SQL, and VB.NET. Will Apache work? Or IIS? Does IIS come on win 2000 professional?

Thank you in advance for your help!

:) :) :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts