1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

visual studio

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by ahDong, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ahDong

ahDong Thread Starter

hi all,

i m a newbie to freelance, and i m wondering if when we are developing a website for commercial uses, can we use the free edition software? like visual studio express? any limitation for the express version or any law issue i might got into?

any help is appreciated!! thanks!

2. Ent

Ent Josiah Trusted Advisor

It's best to read the license agreement for each piece of software yourself, since one person's "free" license differs from anothers. I don't think that Visual Studio express has any restrictions on what you can do with your work (unless you packaged microsoft files with it, in which case you would get into trouble).
    This is just my own memory though, so you really should verify it directly from the license.

3. ahDong

ahDong Thread Starter

owh, i did read right after i done this post. anyway thanks for the tips~~

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1054127