Vitual Memory

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SheritaC2

Hello,

I was wondering about Virtual Memory, My C drive is full to the max and I've went in and deleted all of my temp. internet files and cookies and the history folder's. Wondering could I go in and switch over to my Virtual Memory Drive will the computer accept it as my main drive and will it solve my problem of running out of memory?

And I went in a couple of day's ago and downloaded Outlook Express 6 which also upgraded my browser to Internet 6, the problem is when I first received the message about running out of memory I went in and deleted those tempt. files and the old internet 5 was in there, when that got deleted my outlook express wouldn't work.
I Went in to Microsoft and did the resolution for fixing that problem, know when I open my outlook mail I don't see any of my old mail or anything as though I'm receiving Outlook Express for the first time. How do I go about finding my email's in the Outlook Express 5 before I switched over to 6.

Thank You

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online