1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Vivaldi

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by bobzani, Aug 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobzani

bobzani Thread Starter

I currently use only Chrome, but want to try Vivaldi. What are its' pros and cons? Also, does it make sense to have 2 browsers? Any input is appreciated.:unsure:

2. TechSupportPenguin

TechSupportPenguin Banned

First Name:
    Daniel
    If you want to try Vivaldi go ahead. I am an avid user of Google Chrome and think it is the only option for a nice browsing experience, but do what you want.

Technically, most Windows users have three internet browsers. Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge are both native to the operating system. You can have as many browsers as you want, just make sure that they are not malicious and make sure you actually want/need them.

3. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    Two browsers are fine.
    I'm currently testing Vivaldi because I don't want Chrome on any Windows computer.
    My default browser is Palemoon.

I like to test pages in different browsers in case a site doesn't load so I currently have IE 11, FF ESR, Palemoon, and Vivaldi.

In a few days I'm going to be testing Avant.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!